image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO H.A|A PLACE FOR ARCHITECTURE|AND|DESIGN

Sound + Design =






When working on the conception of a certain space, an interior architect has to take into account a lot of things that will improve the quality of his work. Sound is one of them. Acoustic is one of the many important subjects we learn in architecture school, because who wants to sit somewhere and still be able to listen to all what his neighbors are saying? NO ONE! It is also a necessity in recording studios; the material used for the sound absorption is called the eggcrate foam. Many people who when wanting to turn a room in their house into a small theatre or studio, tend to use it to cover the walls since it's as a low budget material. But nowadays, an acoustic panel isn't used only to absorb sound, but also as a decorative item. There are many companies that work on acoustic panels, but there are just two that I think are the best! Let me tell you about the first/best one : OFFECCT. We were working on our second project this year at school, it was a kindergarten. There was this day I was watching a certain show where I saw a beautiful stool in the shape of a flower, so I thought it was perfect for my project. Once I visited the website of the swedesh company, I fell in love with all their products. Offecct works with many professional designers from all around the globe such as : KARIM RASHID...etc

Visit their website : www.offecte.se 






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire