image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO H.A|A PLACE FOR ARCHITECTURE|AND|DESIGN

BUENA VISTA Café, ESPACE MIRADOR; Al Hoceima





Vacation's almost over, I had one of the best summers ever with my cousins in our beloved city Al Hoceima  ( northern Morocco ). Coming back to Rabat was quiet heartbraking and tearful. Well, who won't miss the beach's clear water? None? Correct! 
As every summer, we have our favorit spot. This year, it was the café BUENA VISTA by the MIRA PALACE hotel in an area called Mirador.   
The café was opened a year ago, and now that I got th chance to be there I should say I really liked how the interior in black, white and gold. Below you can see pictures of BUENA VISTA and information concerning the furniture used . And oh, keep scrolling there are some yummy pictures as well ! ;)


Pictures :








The furniture : 







THE yummy pictures : 











Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire