image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO H.A|A PLACE FOR ARCHITECTURE|AND|DESIGN

L'OFFICIEL DECO-DESIGN | GUIDE : Favorites

Looking through magazines is one of the many things I do to find inspiration, which can actually be...REALLY...HARD...to find because u're still stuck with the previous ideas you had. But moving on is a need, especially when your work/studies' field is all about creation and innovation. The magazine I currently have on my desk is the N°5 L'OFFICIEL DECO-DESIGN COLLECTION 2016, in which I read many interesting articles concerning plenty of innovative projects here in Morocco that show how architecture in our beautiful country is in constant development; as well as a rich selection of all the newest home interior fourniture design and decoration from beds to chandeliers etc. In this post, I will share with you, my favorite pieces from this section, and probably two from each one I choose : 

Canapés | Sofas : 

  Choice N°1 :

I first hesitated between both of them but, I somehow find them similar even though they clearly are different. The thing is, the concept of both these sofas has become quiet usual now, but still we love it ! Do we not?


  Choice N°2 : 

Well this is the kind of sofa I'd love to have at home! It's just so simple and beautiful! And...I have no more words to describe it except "simple". We all know beautiful simplicity is! Right? 


SIEGES | SEATS : 

  Choice N°1 : 

Think about this : You sitting on this armchair reading a book, and you keep rotating, and rotating and still feel good ! Yup, that's what I like about this one ;)

  Choice N°2 : 

Anyone who loves geometrical shapes like me needs at least a piece like this one at home !


Tables :

This table is a jewel in itself ! It's luxurious and elegant ! Can I have it please? 


RANGEMENTS | STORAGE : 

LUSTRES :

Oh wow, this one is amazing ! I do not see this one as a simple suspension, but instead I see birds flying spreading their light. They don't make you like in a closed space, they turn the roof into a indoor sky. Coltrane is magical, it definitily add a value to the interior.


This article comes to an end, there are more and more things to discover in the mag but I picked my top favorite and shared them here ! Seeyou soon !

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire