image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO H.A|A PLACE FOR ARCHITECTURE|AND|DESIGN

B&W STRIPES DESK





Hello and welcome to my blog again. It's been about a week since I posted the first H.A creation which I named "LINKED HOUSE". Now it's time for a second creation, not as big as the previous one but more specific. 
I've spent the last few days trying to think of some new concept for a project that I could make but, I failed so many times-which is still going to happen- until I got this idea out of nowhere. They say some things come easily, and he who first said it was 100% right. In a previous post I talked about my passion for Black and White, here I bring it up again. I decided to keep the concept as simple as possible, and I also wanted to connect the floor, the walls and the ceiling in a way that they form a unit. Meaning that they will be connected to each in the most homogeneous way. And from that connection, two elements burst : the desk and the library. They both are opposit to each other : while the desk is a section of the black stripe that comes off, the library is another part of it that's aspirated into a hole. 
Below are the 3D images : 

                                  




























Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire