image1 image2 image3

WELCOME TO H.A|A PLACE FOR ARCHITECTURE|AND|DESIGN

Months later...I finally found :






Finding El Ramla Hamra was like an adventure. I'm addicted to Pinterest, and like all moroccan addicts like me, I have a "Morocco" board where I pin every picture of my beautiful country. One day, I found these amazing pictures of some moroccan traditional interiors in a contemporary style in black and white. That's when things got crazy. I used all the key words I could think of on google, I've searched all over pinterest but NOTHING, I could find nothing. I couldn't find any information about the source of those pictures, and wether they belong to some interior architect or some designer interested in Morocco or something like that. So I just gave up, and kept wondering who took those pictures everytime I'm pinning. Months later, while working on some personal project concerning moroccan traditional houses and riads, I found some link I thought was interesting and would probably help me in what I was doing at that time. I cliked on this link : www.elramlahamra.nl, and there came the surprise, it was a moment of pure happiness and success, I finally found the source of those pictures. 
El Ramla Hamra is a shopping website based in Neitherlands. They sell amazing moroccan accessories for your house such as : Beddings, pillows, poufs, lamps, rugs... AND MANY MORE! 



To El Ramla Hamra we say ... PRACHTIG!





Trouver El Ramla Hamra fut une sorte d'aventure. Je suis accro à Pinterest, et comme tous ceux qui le sont aussi, j'ai biensur un tableau que je nomme "Maroc", dans lequel j'ajoute toutes les épingles sur mon beau pays. Un jour j'ai trouvé ces photos d'intérieurs marocains traditionnels en noir et en blanc. C'est là que la galère avait commencé. J'ai beau cherché sur internet la source de ces photos, soit sur google, Pinterest ou ailleurs, je n'avais RIEN trouvé, aucune information, même pas un simple petit indice. Je décide alors de laisser tomber mes recherches. Des mois plus tard, an travaillant sur un projet personnel concernant les riads et maisons traditionnelles, j'ai trouvé un certain lien qui me paru intéressant, celui-ci : www.elramlahamra.nl. Ce fut un moment de pur bonheur, d'extasie. J'avais enfin trouvé la source de toutes ces photos. 
El Ramla Hamra est un site de shopping enligne qui vendent plusieurs objets et accessoires marocains depuis les Pays-bas. 






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire